This is NOT a top ten list… that’s too been there, done that. This is just a list of the most random reasons why I am looking forward to going home. Most of them have to do with food.
1. Affordable food. Vi ses, Scandinavian prices!
2. Chipotle. You are my one true love.
3. Colorful clothes. Even thought I don’t wear you, I miss you!
4. English. Nuff said.
5. Driving. Just driving…
6. Friendly people. I think I may just start hugging anyone who smiles at me on the street.
7. Good Mexican food. This is not a repeat of the previously mentioned Chipotle. The Danish version brings shame on all that is great about TexMex
8. My family. Obviously 🙂
9. Target. I love you, I love you, and I can’t wait to spend hours wandering through your endless selection of merchandise. American consumerism at its best.
10. Not getting groped every time I go out. WHY is this socially acceptable in Copenhagen? Touching is not complimentary. Ew.
11. Seeing people from different cultures. Not everyone needs to look exactly the same!
12. Appreciating these different cultures as expressed through their cuisine.
13. THE FOURTH OF JULY!! HOW MUCH MORE AMERICAN CAN YA GET? Not much.
14. My iPhone. Finally my baby will be useful again… Data plan, I miss you.
15. Being able to watch TV online without using an illegal Chinese website. WHYYYYY
16. Chillin in the land of the free and the home of the brave. That is all.